Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Which Pokemon should I start off with as a starter pokemon in pokemon diamond version?

Which would be the best starter pokemon for pokemon diamond- turtwig, piplup or chimchar?|||Well, believe it or not it doesn't matter because they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Let me explain.





Turtwig to start of with, would be a really good choice for fighting water type pokemon referring to piplup but is not so good against fire type referring to chimchar. However, when at its last evolution which is torterra, it becomes a grass a ground type pokemon. This allows it to defeat fire type pokemon by using ground type moves. However it will still be vulnerable against fire type pokemon and will then again be vulnerable to water type as ground is vulnerable to water type.





Chimchar is a great choice for defeating the odds of grass type pokemon but is not a good choice for fighting water type. But when it does evolve into an infernape, its last form, it will pe able to tackle the odds of steel type pokemon, referring to empoleon which is piplups last form, with its fight type moves as it is a fire and fight type pokemon.





Again to say, piplup is a brilliant choice for defeating fire type pokemon, referring to chimchar, although vulenrable to grass type pokemon. Hence, when it will be able to learn ice type moves it can easily knock out grass type pokemon and as usual, it then again becomes vulnerable to Infernape as it becomes a water and steel type pokemon and Infernape becomes a fire and fight pokemon. It can use fight type moves to knock Empoleon out.





You see, each of these pokemon have their strengths and their vulnerabilities and have an equal chance of being better than another. I started off with piplup because it learns such great moves andwhen it is evolved into empoleon it is hardly afflicted by any damage when it is steel type. But this is only my recommendation. You should just think it through and chose.|||Piplup! I chose that Pokemon and now it is lvl 100!

Report Abuse


|||Turtwig! I chose it and now it kicks @$$.

Report Abuse


|||Really i got a chimcahr eved trained it and it kicks @ss espically since its mixape

Report Abuse


|||it doesnt matter what pokemon u pick as long as u train it right.cause if u dont u will end up with a weak pokemon.and u need to evole it at the right time.my advise-get the volume 2 pokemon cheat book.

Report Abuse


|||for my pearl version i chose turtwig,for my diamond version i chose chimchar

Report Abuse


|||PIPLUP! My bff and both got it it Rox and it will beat the first gym leader easy!!!! (If u level up) It would always be my first choice!!!

Report Abuse


|||i would choose chimchar cuz of fighting and its like the only fighting pokemon other than ponyta

Report Abuse


|||I don't care! There all good pokemon!

Report Abuse


|||I choose chimchar.Now I'ts my strongest pokemon. Its at level 76.The Moves include:





Rock Smash


Dig


Fire Blast


Shadow Claw

Report Abuse


|||You've lost me at the Tortarra is super affected by water type moves.

Report Abuse


|||I did have a Tortarra and it wasn't affected by water type moves.Her moves were:





rock climb


razer leaf


earthquake


frenze plant

Report Abuse


|||I started out with Piplup and I beated the Elite 4 with just Empoleon so I would chose Piplup.

Report Abuse


|||Piplup !!!!!!It way cuter than the others !!!!!!!|||chimchar he gets fightin which mean fire punch will be more exfetive|||First off fighting does not mean he will get a powered up fire-punch and second of he is not fightinh


But yes choose chimchar or turtwig


They are the best two


Epoleon was a let down for me :(|||Chimchar there won't be any other fire type than pontya|||I always go for the water types because they are so versatile. They can learn multitudes of moves. Usually, depending on the Starter you choose, it also chooses the games' difficulty. the Fire Type usually is easy, because Fire types are brute strength. Water types are usually medium, because of their versatility


and Grass Types are usually hard because of their lack of versatility and slowness.|||Piplup is definitely the cutest, but I would choose Chimchar, as it is the only fire Pokemon obtainable in the game by normal means, besides Ponyta. And Moferno is so much stronger than Rapidash is, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment