Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you enter a cheat code into the nintendo ds for pokemon diamond?

I found a code that could take me straight to Giratina's room and I really wanted to catch it without all the hassle. But also I heard there was a code for getting professor oak's letter so I can get shaymin too. But I have no idea how to enter in these codes into the ds. Can someone tell me in complete detail how to enter in codes for pokemon diamond? And if you know anyway of how to catch shaymin without an action reply please tell me.|||You have to have the event to get Darkrai, Shaymin, etc unless that you can't get it unless you cheat with an R4 or Action Replay.


As for Giratina you can get it with out cheating u have to go to 214 on the right side of the wall is nothing now you can go through to the Spring path, use rock climb to get up thengo up and find the door enter it and it will be all fogy, keep on going through untill you find Giratina it takes a while because their is more than one door (4), you can kill it or catch it. You MUST have the National Pokedex





Hope it helped


Mip|||you can go to a toys r us event to get shay min and darkrai.i really don't think there is a code to get oaks letter.the only codes are AR or gameshark|||buy an action replay they're like 20 dollars at Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment