Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you get ditto in Pokemon Diamond?

I don't have any old Pokemon games so I can't transfer them to Pokemon Diamond.





Is there anywhere eles you can catch them other than Route 218?





Is there anyway you could breed two Pokemon, and get a Ditto.





On Route 218 do you have to attach the Pokemon to make it appear as a Ditto like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?|||only route 218 or trading|||where is route 218?

Report Abuse


|||any one want a diago

Report Abuse


|||i found it on my first try

Report Abuse


|||Yeah. You will eventually get it.|||Huh, I don't know any other way to get a Ditto if you don't have old Pokemon games.





I don't think you do have that much of a chance if you don't have old Pokemon games. I recall my cousin telling me that you have to duplicate and battle a certain Pokemon, but I'm not sure if that was right.





Edit: You also can use the GTS in Jubilife City, but if you don't have Ditto in your Pokedex just as a picture, I don't think there is much of a chance...|||Uhh... I think thats your only hope Rt 218. or u could use the GTS|||hey man ill giv u any pokemon....Jack 1418 3627 3548...i need yours|||You need to get it in rout 218 its really rare to get one, the other way is by trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment