Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is it acceptable for men to wear blue diamond stud earrings?

Or is it only for girls, unlike the regular and black diamond?|||why not? go for it!|||Don't do it, unless your into little teeny boppers;-) As a college graduate with a career in retail, I urge you to avoid this look. Unless you are going after that 16 year- old :)|||Sure, I think other guys will love it. I mean guys always like it when I wear earrings. I hope gay marriage is allowed in your state. Good luck!|||men %26amp; women both think a man wearring an earring is very sexy, especially if it is a diamond.|||Totally acceptable! :)|||the world has become unisexual.|||Yes, especially with a blue shirt or suit.|||haha, no, it's nott























::snickers to self::|||Yes. Wear it|||Too cool!|||Why not!|||YES.. its hot when guys where earrings! go for it!! :)|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment