Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is it cost effective to have old diamond rings melted down into new rings?

I have some old diamond rings that my grandma left behind when she passed away. I will never wear any of the rings partially because they are too big and partially because they are ugly. To get to the point, is it expensive to get the rings "melted down" into a new ring that I would enjoy wearing?|||It is not expensive at all, and you will have the pleasure daily of wearing the ring you like. Think like it costs you a dollar daily ...|||Depends on what the diamond rings mean to you..|||you can get the stones taken out and have them set into new jewelry|||ya|||Go out and enjoy life|||I had 4 rings of my mums %26amp; 1 of my own melted down to make a new ring which I love. It means so much more because it joines us. cost in Aust $ was $560.....value of the ring now is $2000. I have so many comments on my ring....as i deigned it......I love it!. Would never have worn old rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment