Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you transfer Pokemon in Pokemon Diamond to Pokemon Battle Revoultion using R4?

I am using a R4DS. I chose Copy Pokemon in PKMN Battle Revoultion. Then I went to the main menu of Pokemon Diamond and selected Connect to Wii. Then my screen turned white but I waited very long but it didn't work. Then I download the R4 I/O Interface and put it in the System folder. I tried it again but it didn't work. Anyone have a soultion? Best answer gets 5 stars.|||turn on your wii then go to storage in battle revolution have your ds on with your pokemon game and go to the main menu on your pokemon game on the wii when your in storage click copy then on your ds in the main menu of your pokemon game will have a option called connect to wii click that hten wait for it to search for the wii then on your ds will show pokemon battle revolution and it will say copying pokemon from your pokemon game then a message will say on your ds the ds will now turn off


now all your pokemon have been copied to battle revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment