Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is the best way to sell a diamond ring? Can anyone tell me what it may be worth?

I have my mother's engagement ring, and I'm interested in selling it. I have paperwork for it here.





It is a round, brilliant cut diamond, set in platinum prongs on a yellow gold band.





Here are the stats:





Weight: 0.95CT


Clarity: VS1


Color: E





Can anyone tell me, ballpark what a ring like this may be worth? And I'm going to steer clear of Ebay to sell it, I'm just unsure of how to go about it.





Thanks!|||It is a very nice diamond, just being under 1 carat will lower its value. I can not tell you what you can sell it for but I can look up how much the diamond would cost.





http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details鈥?/a>








0.93-Carat Round Diamond


This Very Good-cut, E-color, and VS1-clarity diamond comes accompanied by a diamond grading report from the GIA





Price: $5,461





The quality of the cut could change the value of the ring. A new gold setting would cost $300.





Best best would trade it in for different jewelery or use the diamond in a different ring or pendant.|||First Get It Appraised %26amp; Authenticated.


Then Place Ads .


Or Shop Jewlers. Oftentimes They'll Buy It From You.|||You should tell your nearest diamond store. They will usually sell it for you and give you a portion of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment