Friday, December 2, 2011

What do you think about a little diamond stud nose ring on a girl?

Im considering a very little diamond stud nose ring.. but I feel it doesn't fit me. I've been told randomly i'd look really good with a nose ring.


I'm dirty blonde, brown eyes, and I don't smoke, drink, or do anything like that. Im kind of a goody-goody, but I for some reason really want one.





What do you think?|||honestly nose piercings have nothing to do with being a good girl or a bad girl. it just depends on your facial structure. i think they look good on a lot of people, except maybe redheads, but i like them a lot on blondes.





if you do get one, get it on the side of your head that you part your hair on|||If you put a gold ring in the snout of a pig, it's still a pig.





I'm NOT calling you a pig. I'm just using that example to show you shouldn't worry at all what is on the outside. Focus on what's inside.





And btw, I never found girls with piercings in their nose, lips, eyes attractive. It looks ridiculous.|||its a way of expressing yourself and if you want to show the world that your not a goody goody then yeah i say you should go for it! if someone says you'd look good with one and you'd like to then do it. i guess it would make you look more of an individual as there are more people without nose piercings than with.





hope this helps and that you decide to get one :)|||Its up to you.


I don't care for jewelry or make up but a SMALL one might look nice.


You could always try it out and see what you think. If you like it, keep it. If you don't like it, get rid of it.|||I think small nose studs are cute, I just got my nose pierced yesterday. If you like the piercing go for it.|||I think theyre sexy :)


and boys do too

No comments:

Post a Comment