Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are the secret base items in pokemon diamond?

I was wondering if someone had a good site with a guide for the hidden/secret base items (such as dolls and furniture) for diamond and pearl. I know they sell dolls in Veilstone but that is all I have found so far! And, there were plenty of guides for secret base items in sapphire and ruby... so I guess maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Thanks for any help.|||http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file鈥?/a>





theres a list of all the secret base items near the bottom of the file. have fun :)|||You must go underground with you explorer kit and dig and save gems until you buy them from the underground explorers down there.

Report Abuse


|||serebii.net|||check out this site its safe...and ull know everything about POKEMON!

No comments:

Post a Comment