Saturday, November 19, 2011

What type of sandals are these?

I see girls wearing these sandals all over the place and really want to buy them but I have no idea what they're called. The closest I could find were these: http://www.birkenstockgizeh.com/Birkenstock_Gizeh/Birkenstock-Gizeh-Sandals.jpg





But the sandals I saw also had a silver strap that wrapped around your ankle and didn't have a black bottom like those do, just that cork-like brown bottom. Does anyone know what types of shoes these are? Thank u!!|||Birkenstock|||Um they look a very supported shoe that is kinda like a sandal yeah for sure it looks like a supportive stylish sandal|||Well the sandals in the link are Birkenstocks. It really would be helpful if you could get a picture up of the ones you saw. I like the style though!

No comments:

Post a Comment