Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birkenstock sizing: Are my feet too big for the size I bought?

I purchased a size 36 (because that's the size when the sales girl measured my foot) regular Gizeh sandals. 36 is my usual size (that's US size 6).





When I wore them after 1 month, my feet look as if they've grown bigger. The space between the front of the footbed's edge and my big toe (which is the longest toe) is about 2 to 3 mm. Do I buy size 37 narrow for my next pair or be measured again?|||Is there a size 36 1/2 or is there just 37? if its 37 then you can grow into tthem. As you get older the more you grow. So your feet probably are growing. Don't be afriad to tell the person that measured your foot, what happened, this is important because you don't just go out and buy shoes for no reason do you? That would be just a waste of money. I hope you take my advice.


-Janessa (Add ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment