Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wearing Birkenstock Gizeh while vegan?

Hi, so I'm currently transitioning into a vegan lifestyle and I have stuck by it for 2 weeks now with the exception of one weakness. I have recently become very interested in Birkenstock Gizeh. I made sure that I ordered the Birko-Flor so that it would not be real leather but in then after I'd placed the order, I noticed that the shoes have a suede footbed. I really really really like the shoes for comfort and plus I think they're cute. But anyway, should I send them back when they get here or what???????|||It does appear, based on information on their website, that the suede material is leather, and not vegan.





Check out Vegetarian Shoes, and shop around online for where you may be able to find them nearer to you. I think they have something very similar to what you like, with a microfiber suede. http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/sandal鈥?/a>|||It's gonna have to be a personal choice. Birkenstock does have some styles that are vegan-maybe you could get those instead. Same comfort, don't know about cute.|||before I became a vegan, I already owned a pair of birks, but if I was vegan before, I would never get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment