Saturday, November 19, 2011

What color birkenstocks should i get?!?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/birkenstock-鈥?/a>





i really like these i can't decide what color though i'm pretty pale with blonde hair haha not that that really matters for shoes just wondering what colors people like best?|||What's your favorite color?





If you're asking me, I'd buy what color goes best with almost ALL of my clothes: green, purple. Doesn't matter what your hair color is, it's what you wear most of the time.|||I like the brown or patent leather black. My friend (a guy 15 yrs old) has that style of Birkenstocks for guys in like a brownish green color that is actually really nice. The guys pair has thicker or wider leather. I wore his last night (the clogs style) and really liked them. Im thinking of getting them for back to school.|||brown ones are the most popular! especially the ones with two straps! i have a lot of birkenstock, including blue ones and they go with everything i wear.|||i like the black because it can go w/ everything and the sliver

No comments:

Post a Comment