Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do Birkenstocks tend to run large or small?

I have my eye on a pair of Gizeh thong sandals, and I want to know if I should order a 37 or a 38.


I normally wear a 7.5 and my feet are narrow.


But if I also wear some size 7 shoes (not usually size 8).


Should I go with the 38 or one size down to the 37? I heard they might run large? I don't know.....someone help!


Thanks|||birks tend to run a little large i have come to find. love them though, they are the comfiest things in the world|||If you have a narrow foot,they will run small. If you have a wider foot, then they run a little big. Get a size up. BTW, I have those sandals and they are so comfy!|||arent they mostly worn by big, fat lesbians? they must run large.|||it really depends on the width of your foot.


but i just reread your question and now i see that you have narrow feet...


i have little bit more wider feet so i went with a 38 once i bought my 2nd pair.





but no offense, theyre not so trendy right now.


rainbow flipflops and sperrys are in now, if you care.


but i still saved my birks just in case they come back in style and what not.





i think go with a 37 if it's those sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment