Thursday, November 24, 2011

My dad spilled coffee by accident on my shoes! What should I do?

There my only good pair of shoes. I don't have any nice pair of shoes except for those. The leather has faded color. He spilled it on my shirt as well but it came off. I told him to wash my birks and he freaked out at me and through a fit. I cried because they were ruined. They were expensive shoes that I got from my mom on labor day for $50. I don't have any nice shoes. I only have a nikey shoe which is boyish and I have a $2 gap flip flops. =( My sister just punched me for crying and said I should get over it but I really liked those shoes and my dad said I deserved to be hit by my sister.





NOTE IMPORTANT For those of you who don't no what they are. They sandals made from Germany and there leather. They are really comfy and expensive. I wouldn't have made a big deal out of them if they were $2


34 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.


Additional Details


The shoes are like brownish still but faded in color T_T. They were smooth leathered mocha color before.


19 minutes ago





Additional Details


http://www.zappos.com/birkenstock-gizeh-鈥?/a> this is what mine look liked until my dad dyed it! The leather is all faded out. It looks kinda brownish with white spots. They are suede smooth leather|||Go to your dad and apologize for freaking out about the shoes and kindly ask him if he could help you replace them and buy a new pair. If you apologize then maybe he would be more willing to help you. It is kind of silly to freak out over a pair of shoes, but they sound like they are important to you, so just tell him that and hopefully he will be kind enough to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment