Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do teens wear birkenstocks?

im 15 i love flip flops but they hurt my feet, so im gonna buy a pair of birkenstock gizeh (the thong kind). i dont usually see teens wearing those, are they more for old people or do teens wear them too?|||I wear Birkenstock. (13)


I wear the classic Birkenstocks. (Closed in)


I do not wear the regular Birkenstock sandals. Those are for old people.


However, I would wear these. I wouldn't get a bright color though. I would get black or dark brown.|||Personally, i wouldnt have gone near them when i was a teen but that was maybe because i couldnt pull them off. If you wear them with the right outfit it could work well! Like leggings, a long t-shirt and belt with the birkenstocks could look very boho cool but typically, yeah older people wear them but im not talking old old, just like older than teens:)|||Yes, all types of people wear them.|||what do you call old as to a 6 year old your old

No comments:

Post a Comment