Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking in Birkenstocks?

Hi I recently boght someBirkenstock snadals for the first time, the Gizeh style, they are SO uncomfortable, I have a blister on the sole of my foot from the rasied bit at the front. I'm told I have to break them in, anyone have any tips as to how to do this and how long it will take? it's a lot of money to waste but I can hardly bear to wear them at the moment.|||I also just recently bought the gizeh style Birkenstock sandals. For some people they feel comfortable immediately, for others it does take some time to break in. Start out wearing them just a few hours each day for a week or so, then gradually increase the time you wear them. Over time, the shoe will actually conform to your foot, and eventually they will be the most comfortable shoe you have ever owned! Good luck!|||my BF has a pair but they are the arizona kind and he said he got them wet and it helped alot..|||birkenstocks are so cute


i want one


%26lt;3


but in order for you to break into them; it'll take like 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment