Saturday, November 19, 2011

My birkenstocks are so painful ... any advice?

Hi,





I wore my Gizeh thong Birkenstocks for the first time for about 7 hours with 3 hours of walking/standing time. Initially it was okay. But by the end of the day, the middle of the soles of my feet were burning a bit and were very painful once I was home and walking about barefoot. It was almost as if they were "bruised" which could be given that the middle of the slipper is very hard.





Also, I have flat wide feet (just as a note).





Please let me know if this is normal. I never see this sort of pain online, most ppl had heel pain which I dont have.





Thank you.|||No shoes should ever hurt. If they do, they have the wrong size and/or shape for your feet.





Mild pressure is expected until the shoe molds itself to the foot, but no more.





What you're encountering is caused by the poorly shaped footbed of your Birkenstocks. They're just not designed for people with wide feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment